|Package size for door panels||2290*560*190mm *1ctn|
|Package size for the control unit||760*380*260 mm*1ctn|
|Standard External size||2200mm(H)X800mm(W)X580mm(D)|
|Standard Internal size||2010mm(H)X700mm(W)X500mm(D)|
The UB-700’s Access Control Panel is designed for use by authorized personnel with specific, multi-level security with password protection; only the authorized person can operate； Sound & LED alarm: Both Side LED indicators easily show where the metal is, Automatically count passengers, and alarm times.
- 24 detecting zones, Simultaneous alarm from multi- zones
- Harmless to the human body: is harmless with heart pacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic floppy, recording tapes, etc.
- Easy assembly: designed with only 2 pieces of cables and 8 screws, simply-to-follow instruction.
- Automatically count passengers and alarm times， Alarm strength indicator on the control panel， and Password protection, which only the authorized person can operate.
- 7.0 inch LCD screen， Infrared remote control， Sound & LED alarm: Both Side LED indicators easily show where the metal is.
- Using high-density fireproof material.
- Program Self-diagnostic when power on, no need for initial or periodic calibration,
- Modularization design is easy for maintenance and replacement.
- Sensitivity Test piece: One yuan Coin, omnidirectional detection,4-8 hours backup battery (Option)
comes from every detail
A. 7 Inch Color LCD Screen: Easy to show and operate;
B. 8 Screws: Easy assembly and installation;
C.Aviation Socket: Avoid poor contact;
D. Power Line： Support UK / European / USA standards;
E. Integrated Circuit： Intelligent and Stable；
F.Infrared Sensor: Accuracy check;
G. Backup Battery: Support 4-8 hours（optional）;
H. Foot Cover: Easy fastness ;
Safe and harmless
Harmless to the human body: is harmless with heart pacemakers, pregnant women, magnetic floppy, recording tapes, etc.
Carton Dimension L*W*H (mm)
Door Panel : 2290*560*190 Control Unit :760*380*260
Scope of application
It is suitable for the quick security check, where intelligent management of channels is required, such as subway stations, customs ports, airports, railway stations, hospitals, schools, communities, supermarkets, clubs, enterprises, and institutions.